Rabbit for sell =Money goes to rescue animals-georgia

Farmgal101

Crowing
May 29, 2017
I am downsizing my farm and sadly I am not breeding rabbits at the moment so I have decided to sell one of my male rabbits named thumper-mo. Anybody looking to breed rabbits he is a lop-eared breed. I would rather him go to someone breeding rabbits because he likes to dig holes and a bit skittish but I think if someone wanted to sit-down and work with him he might be better as a pet, I just don't have the time to do so.He is also coming with a water dispenser and A galvanized
food dispenser which are in great used condition will put pictures of those and my rabbit.
ALL MONEY GOES TO FEEDING RESCUED ANIMALS: We just rescued 10 feral cats that we have captured neuter/spayed and released in to a pen that we have built them, to keep them safe. We still need to take the cats to the vet to get there vaccinations and one of the cats is having trouble breathing and is going to need a x-ray.we also rescued 2 dogs one of them has major anxiety. We also want to have a big farm one day but for now we have: 1 duck 7chickens and 2rabbits.We just have to many animals right now or I would keep him. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
For
thumper-mo and all of his supplies:$34.99.If you just want Thumper-mo it will be:$24.99
IMG_20170831_163718.jpg
IMG_20170831_163957_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170831_164604_hdr_kindlephoto-478468027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom