Re homing livestock guardian dog Houston

Torbetpc

In the Brooder
Dec 18, 2021
Meet Castiel. He’s a five year old Siberian Husky who is crate trained and neutered. He is a gentle dog who has been a livestock guardian dog with my ducks and is great with young children. We are looking to rehome our fur baby due to our youngest child’s allergies. We recently relocated to Texas and it hasn’t gotten better like we’d hoped. Castiel will need to be brought up-to-date on his shots. He will come with food, a plastic storage container for his food, an XL crate, collar, leash, and harness.
01D5C573-3414-44EE-8299-F1CFE27D4353.jpeg
Feel free to message me with any questions.

He must be. I have never met a Husky or a Malamute that was trustworthy around any class of livestock. I am glad yours is. I really am. I am truly sorry it is necessary for you to rehome him. He seems like a wonderful dog. However, he is not a livestock guardian dog. Don't advertise him as such. Advertise him as a great pet that gets along with children and other animals and whatever other positive attributes he may have. if you get the word out you ought to be able to find a nice home for him.

Trust me, Iv had other Husky’s that attack all tiny living things but he has been keeping my birds safe for the last 2 years. I’m advertising him as a livestock guarding dog because that’s exactly what he has been for me.

Meet Castiel. He’s a five year old Siberian Husky who is crate trained and neutered. He is a gentle dog who has been a livestock guardian dog with my ducks and is great with young children. We are looking to rehome our fur baby due to our youngest child’s allergies. We recently relocated to Texas and it hasn’t gotten better like we’d hoped. Castiel will need to be brought up-to-date on his shots. He will come with food, a plastic storage container for his food, an XL crate, collar, leash, and harness. View attachment 2957137Feel free to message me with any questions.
Omllll i want him so bad❤️I’m in Florida unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom