Role Play (and other games ) Rules- PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have to have the rules outlined in a little box when we post it because my tablet won't let me have it outlined I can only post it like I wrote it myself

I guess I'll have to edit it in desktop because I can't do bold on tablet either

No, you just need to have it in bold at the very beginning of your first post.

I want to know why it matters. If it says "MUST READ" In the spoiler then they would read it. And if they don't, why do I get punished for it? Please unlock my thread, I'll change the rules so you can see them in bold. I didn't know.

I want to know why it matters. If it says "MUST READ" In the spoiler then they would read it. And if they don't, why do I get punished for it? Please unlock my thread, I'll change the rules so you can see them in bold. I didn't know.

It matters because that is the best way to do it. As explained to you, role plays not adhering to this will be locked as stated.

It matters because that is the best way to do it. As explained to you, role plays not adhering to this will be locked as stated.
Well, please unlock it so I can change it and it will follow the rules. I also want to know why there are threads where people are cussing but they don't get locked.

Well, please unlock it so I can change it and it will follow the rules. I also want to know why there are threads where people are cussing but they don't get locked.

Discussing moderation is against the rules. Please respond to my PMs as it is inappropriate for this conversation on open forum.

If you see threads breaking the rules, feel free to use the report button so that a Staff member can take appropriate action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom