Silver Fox Rabbits, Maybe?

RebelValkyrie

Hatching
Aug 8, 2018
Columbiana County Ohio
Hello everyone. I'm in the process of researching rabbit breeds and I think I've decided. Silver Foxes look like they will do well as meat, fur, and show. So my question becomes what do all you more experienced rabbit owners think? Personal experiences, point me to some of your favorite products, suggest the best breeders [ I'm in NE Ohio but willing to travel]. I've never shown before either, so what little things do you wish you knew beforehand?

I have Silverfoxes!!!!! They are perfect but don't do well in heat. They would need frozen powerade bottles and tiles and fans. They are fine in the winter and show well. They are excellent breeders and are lovely. I have one for sale now. For a show you just have to groom and bring the rabbit. Silverfoxes are so rare they always do well in a show since they aren't up against many other rabbits. I totally recommend them.

I have Silverfoxes!!!!! They are perfect but don't do well in heat. They would need frozen powerade bottles and tiles and fans. They are fine in the winter and show well. They are excellent breeders and are lovely. I have one for sale now. For a show you just have to groom and bring the rabbit. Silverfoxes are so rare they always do well in a show since they aren't up against many other rabbits. I totally recommend them.
Thank you for the reply. How much do quality breeders normally go for?

Back
Top Bottom