SlowBill (again) from Italia

Thank you all

Just a question, do you have any suggestion about the inter-time with worms treatment?
It's best to only treat them if they have worms, depending on your area, they may not be an issue. The easiest thing to do is, at one year old, take a poop sample to your vet for a fecal exam, it's cheap and won't cost much. This way you will know if worms are a problem and what type of worm to treat for. At that point, should they have a big load of them, you can set up a schedule to worm accordingly.

Thank you all

Just a question, do you have any suggestion about the inter-time with worms treatment?
I've never wormed mine in 8 years, albeit last fall we treated them 10 days apart with Ivermectin for SLM (scaly leg mites) and it supposedly kills worms, if they'd had any.

Thank you and sorry for being late (busy in being retired)

I gave a treatment for new chicks in quarantine, I've got the product, I know is useful giving it in two times (killing adult worms, then killing newborn worms)

But I forgot the inter-time between the treatments, after a search, I've gone for 14 days, then I will be a Sherlock "poop" Holmes

Back
Top Bottom