TEST AUCTION-12+ Buff Laced Brahmas & Gold Laced Brahmas-ends 1-22-12 at 5pm-NPIP AI clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you all know- I put 2 pens together to make this big pen 12 days ago. I had 5 hens and a few roos from last year that were in with some sussex(not laying) Then I had a pen from this year around 10+pullets and several cockerels from this year they were all penned together with no other roos or hens-Just bl and gl brahmas(laying). I added these two pens together. The young are laying because they were on light and the older ones were not laying when I put them in the pen together 12 days ago. Ok, now that we all see this and understand that yes, you might get a mutt but I would be suprised. Am I clear and if not PLEASE email me!

Anna,
Can you specify the time zone you are going by? I just lost on a bid today and I thought is was ending my tz, but I was an hour behind. SO, is this Pacific Time?
Thanks.
BTW Your birds are gorgeous! I think chances are pretty good to getting straight Brahmas from what you have stated. But really, if you got a mutt out of that mix, it would be well worth eating!

fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom