The adventure begins

Pics
Working on more pens! It's hard with no help. Started looking for someone that can build coops or pens in my area. I'm just not that good at building. šŸ«¤

Anyway I have alot of eggs in the incubator and more on the way. When the Ameraucana eggs and last batch of blue columbian get here I'll be done with outside eggs. At lest I think I will be.

The Spitzhauben and Phoenix are not going to kept pure. They are going to be used in the projects they where purchased for. The Spitzhauben for crested EE and the Phoenix for long tailed EE. I just don't have the room otherwise. šŸ˜”

I will be keeping a pure line of Ameraucana and Rosecombs.

All the brassyback blue rosecomb eggs are in the 56ex. Had to move five of the dark brahma over to the new incubator. They where extras so they are going to be a test for the new incubator.

One of the Crevecoeur eggs has the air cell on the side but otherwise is doing OK. Those eggs have gone into lockdown down in the NR360 and should hatch this weekend.

Humidity is up today so all the incubators are running higher than normal even tho the vents are open fully.

Lockdown batch!
1000005780.jpg

Second and third eBay batch.
1000005781.jpg

The extra dark brahma eggs that came with the Blue columbian brahma eggs.
1000005782.jpg

Back
Top Bottom