waverly iowa

Exotic Bird & Animal Swap
9/23/2007

Held in the Dairy Barn at the Bremer County Fair Grounds in Waverly.
Many Rare and Exotic Breeds of Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Pheasants, Partridges, Quail, Doves, Pigeons, Guineas, Rabbits, Hamsters, Cage Birds, Pygmy Goats and Much More.
Admission - $3.00 per person over 12
A licensed veterinarian and certified pullorum testers will be on site. All poultry, including waterfowl, shoud be tested WITHIN 90 days before swaps.
For more information call John Cheever 319.984.5052

I'm going to try and make it to this one. I'd love to see all the different chickens.

Last edited:
The waverly swap meets usually turn out pretty good. I plan on going to this one also. Though I dont "need" any more chickens.
Theres one in Granger, ia saturday too. I'm going to that one too. Then theres one in Aurora on sunday.. if you were intrested in any of those also...

Thanks! I don't know if I can make the Granger one. I'm hoping to meet some breeders, Iwant to get some Araucanas or Ameraucanas next year. I'm really enjoying my poultry. My daughter thinks my sister and I need rehab for our chicken addiction.

I think we are going to make this one. Don't really need much but it is always fun to look! There is a swap/flea market in Preston at the Fillmore County Fairgrounds too on Sept 29th.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom