Wedding dress dilemma

Order the dress Grits!!! Do it!! Everything from Chadwicks and those sister places tends to run very small anyway so that dress may actually already fit you perfectly.....you love it so order it..my bet is that it will fit like a glove right now
wink.png

Thanks for all the great advice and the links y'all. I'm going to talk to the seamstress in town. She does all the alterations for the guys at the PD and the deputies at the sheriff's office. I've seen her work on my fiance's uniforms and it's very nice with careful stitching.
Maybe I'll start eating like five bananas a day and stuffing myself with sweets to hold my weight.
sickbyc.gif

Maybe I'll start eating like five bananas a day and stuffing myself with sweets to hold my weight.

How many women would give their eye teeth to have to worry about actually putting weight ON!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Please contact me regarding your weight loss...No joke. I went through a similar predicament due to an illness about 3 years ago and I can give you a lot of tips.

My prayers go toward the healing of your medical issue and the celebration of your upcoming marriage! Nancy

Back
Top Bottom