What breed bantam?

RememberTheWay

Songster
Apr 7, 2022
Unsure of breed of bantam? Serama? White leghorn? Thought tail looked wrong for WLH....

Straight comb. Clean leg. Pink/whitish/yellow legs. pink/yellow beak. Eyes are kind of green/hazel. Also appears to have gold/buff leakage? On head, top of back and neck area. Pink skin. It actually isn't white now that I'm looking at it closer it's more of a very light cream/gold. Bottom of feet are either a very pale yellow or a shade of white?

Attachments

• IMG_20240420_122456.jpg
    IMG_20240420_122456.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 26
Unsure of breed of bantam? Serama? White leghorn? Thought tail looked wrong for WLH....

Straight comb. Clean leg. Pink/whitish/yellow legs. pink/yellow beak. Eyes are kind of green/hazel. Also appears to have gold/buff leakage? On head, top of back and neck area. Pink skin. It actually isn't white now that I'm looking at it closer it's more of a very light cream/gold. Bottom of feet are either a very pale yellow or a shade of white?
OEGB.
White Shanks, I see no yellow.

I'm thinking OEGB, as well.

Can you possibly get more pictures? Including the leakage you see coming out?

Back
Top Bottom