What hatchery sells sexed chickens...and small quantitiy..

doodlebugbug

Hatching
12 Years
Mar 31, 2007
I'm new in raising chickens. We want Buff Brahma Bantams....preferably. But, we want females and about 6-8. Who would sell sexed chickens and a small quantity?

Welcome new member. Day old bantams are not sexed. If you must have sexed bantams, you will have to find someone selling older birds. Guess it is too hard to check those itty bitty banty butts.
lau.gif

Gayle
Chi lady in Michigan

Where are you located?
I have Standard size Buff's that I'm trying to sell. Nothing wrong with them, I just want to go exclusively with my Light's.

You might be able to convince a hatchery to sex the chicks for you. As long as you still buy the roosters in the batch. Most hatcheries will sex some chicks for you as long as you pay for it. I doubt they would only sell you pullets. I don't know if it will work but its worth a try!

I got a lovely email from mypetchicken and they DO sex bantams.....you can order from 3 to 5 pullets.....check out their website. I am thinking about ordering from them to see how it works and the quality of the chicks. At least they have a 100 guarantee live chick .....

Try it and let us know how it comes out!

I ordered from www.mypetchicken.com!!! Yipeeeee....I found just what we dreamed of! And, ordered 8 Buff Brama Bantams sexed!! The customer service is awesome. I won't get them til the first week in June...requested by us since the coop isn't finished. I can hardly wait. I have a feeling that this buisness is going to be a BIG success. I'm definately going to tell others about them.

Back
Top Bottom