Wings of Fire ~ The RP Part 2: Hope on the Horizon

Chenoa was sitting on the rock where she had been almost four years ago, the day the school was built. The day Leif died. Her wing had never mended from where the IceWing had accidentally crushed it. She let out a long sigh.
“Why did this have to happen? Why did they [the icewings] think that I would be a threat to them ? They know me! They know that I don’t want to be in any Royal family. Especially the IceWing one. I already have this school. It would be impossible to be a queen as well, even if I wanted to be!” She told the ground around her. “Leif. I miss you. I wish you could come back. “

Chenoa was sitting on the rock where she had been almost four years ago, the day the school was built. The day Leif died. Her wing had never mended from where the IceWing had accidentally crushed it. She let out a long sigh.
“Why did this have to happen? Why did they [the icewings] think that I would be a threat to them ? They know me! They know that I don’t want to be in any Royal family. Especially the IceWing one. I already have this school. It would be impossible to be a queen as well, even if I wanted to be!” She told the ground around her. “Leif. I miss you. I wish you could come back. “
@_-Captain BRM-_ this is a good place to bring Leif in if you want

We’re back! Our characters made… a lot of progress since July. We have just arrived in Posenda, the fourth and last continent. It is wintertime, and they are doing a winter solstice thing. IF you have any questions, ask. I will give you the best answer I can come up with

Back
Top Bottom