Arizona Chickens

BlueBaby

I needed more than one emoticons.
:hugs 😢🩷

:hugs Because your DH had some medical corrections.

😢 Because Buster went to the Rainbow Bridge

🩷 Because you adopted the new rescue Serene
I edited my post. I intended the emoticons for your post.
Take them all, if you really need them. They are free. :gig How are thing's up your way? Ready for the summer?
I am doing really well up north here. Our winter was mild, Our spring was warmer than average. Now almost into summer,,, and weather is very pleasant. I know temps will climb up in the peak of summer.

I watch the weather regularly/daily. I know you and your friends in AZ are getting some extreme temps already. I know it is Dry Heat,, but quite high regardless. I remember it well. The hottest I encountered ,, was 118°F. My feet were burning thru the sandals walking on asphalt roadway.
Important to drink plenty of water,,, and also consume some salted items,, like potato chips.

My DD#2 also adopted a rescue in recent time. February. Her longtime rescue went to the Rainbow Bridge in January. About same age as Buster.

Here is Cindy. in her Forever home. :love
IMG_20240216_204021.jpg

I am doing really well up north here. Our winter was mild, Our spring was warmer than average. Now almost into summer,,, and weather is very pleasant. I know temps will climb up in the peak of summer.

I watch the weather regularly/daily. I know you and your friends in AZ are getting some extreme temps already. I know it is Dry Heat,, but quite high regardless. I remember it well. The hottest I encountered ,, was 118°F. My feet were burning thru the sandals walking on asphalt roadway.
Important to drink plenty of water,,, and also consume some salted items,, like potato chips.

My DD#2 also adopted a rescue in recent time. February. Her longtime rescue went to the Rainbow Bridge in January. About same age as Buster.

View attachment 3857842
We had Buster cremated in that new style that they have. They don't burn them with this one, and they don't come back to you as ashes. Then they shrink wrap some plastic around it. Buster is in a nice rosewood box, and a plaster of his footprint is sitting on top of the box, but I need to add his picture to it yet. I sure missed him so much, and just had to get another dog asap. Serene was chosen to fill that void. I'm glad that I rescued her from there, instead of buying one off of someplace like Craigslist. There are so many dog's that need to have a chance at life, and the shelters are overflowing.

I don't eat potato chips for the heat. Gatorade is way better for helping to rehydrate, and they use it for sports to help the players. Stock up when it goes on sale to keep on hand for the summer. It also comes in a powdered pack that you can add and mix to your water.

Last edited:

View attachment 3857842
Beautiful girl and a lovely home.

Back
Top Bottom