Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Things have been very busy here! We have some new chicks to add to our flock! We have some nuggies too! We have added a rooster to our flock and we have been enjoying Wyatt very much! We have added a small meat bird pen for our nuggies & the laying ladies have all the rest of the coop. It is so much fun being a chicken momma. I enjoy going into the coop & petting all my kids!
Welcome back! Those nesting boxes are cool. Thanks for updating us and sharing all these photos. 😍😍

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

We are doing well. Had a severe thunderstorm Thursday night and right now I think the poor girls are traumatized, I know I was. Just in the process of drying everything out as much as I can for them.

We are doing well. Had a severe thunderstorm Thursday night and right now I think the poor girls are traumatized, I know I was. Just in the process of drying everything out as much as I can for them.
That does sound scary!

We do not get bad thunderstorms here very often and no strong tornadoes. We do get high winds and rain in the winter though!

I hope that tie cleanup goes well after the storm.:hugs

It's been an ongoing thing here, this spring. I barely get things dried out and another round starts. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom