Diving back into my hobby

Pics
I do amateur stained glass work. Would love to learn more about fusing glass!
You would love it! There is  always something new to learn. But it is an expensive and space-consuming hobby. And it requires specific glasses that are not likely in your current supplies. If you are on FB - there are many, many groups that discuss various techniques. You might browse a little, just to get a feel for it. There are some crazy talented people out there!

You would love it! There is  always something new to learn. But it is an expensive and space-consuming hobby. And it requires specific glasses that are not likely in your current supplies. If you are on FB - there are many, many groups that discuss various techniques. You might browse a little, just to get a feel for it. There are some crazy talented people out there!
I believe it! I will probably stick to stained glass, as I have already invested in the space, tools, and materials for that and have enough to last a lifetime :lol:

But I appreciate watching and learning about other techniques! Wish I had enough time/money/space to do it all. Your work is excellent!

I believe it! I will probably stick to stained glass, as I have already invested in the space, tools, and materials for that and have enough to last a lifetime :lol:

But I appreciate watching and learning about other techniques! Wish I had enough time/money/space to do it all. Your work is excellent!
Thank you, that's very kind. Perhaps you'll share some of your stained glass work, sometime? I would love to see. ♡

Thank you, that's very kind. Perhaps you'll share some of your stained glass work, sometime? I would love to see. ♡
Here’s a few: 1. the caribou was the first piece I ever did, 2. Michigan Lower Peninsula made of agate slices, 3. Lake Superior suncatcher 4. Michigan Upper Peninsula made of beach glass (minus the biggest teal piece), and 5. My current WIP, my friend’s cat (a birthday present)

Attachments

• IMG_4037.jpeg
    IMG_4037.jpeg
    589.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230212_170823.jpeg
    20230212_170823.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221014_102918.jpeg
    20221014_102918.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4044.jpeg
    IMG_4044.jpeg
    482.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    417.9 KB · Views: 5
Here’s a few: 1. the caribou was the first piece I ever did, 2. Michigan Lower Peninsula made of agate slices, 3. Lake Superior suncatcher 4. Michigan Upper Peninsula made of beach glass (minus the biggest teal piece), and 5. My current WIP, my friend’s cat (a birthday present)

Your stained glass work is beautiful!

These are wonderful! I'm a fellow Michiganian, so the agate piece is my favorite. ♡ Please come back and show us your finished cat. It looks awesome, and your friend is going to love it!

Those are great!

Back
Top Bottom