Help. Our duck is breathing weird

this chart is helpful and if you click on aspergillus II it takes you to the suggested treatment page
http://www.majesticwaterfowl.org/diagnostic chart.htm
Thank you so much for responding. We ordered the Oxine AH it will be here Saturday from Amazon. Gonna get the nebulizer tomorrow. Just a small portable one will do right? Also, can we use our duck coop to treat her instead of a dog cage? There is very little area for the fog to escape. Also, can we leave the other two girls in the kennel while we treat her? They won’t be in the coop with her. Just in the kennel/run area.

Thank you so much for responding. We ordered the Oxine AH it will be here Saturday from Amazon. Gonna get the nebulizer tomorrow. Just a small portable one will do right? Also, can we use our duck coop to treat her instead of a dog cage? There is very little area for the fog to escape. Also, can we leave the other two girls in the kennel while we treat her? They won’t be in the coop with her. Just in the kennel/run area.
the other 2 will be fine nearby just not be in with her and yes i bought a small portable nebulizer for under $30 but I wish I got one that was a little better because I’m going through a lot of aa batteries and how to use duct tape on the battery compartment because it pops open plus because it’s small it only fills a small area with fog. That’s why I use a small cage with towels draped over it so that the fog is more dense.

the other 2 will be fine nearby just not be in with her and yes i bought a small portable nebulizer for under $30 but I wish I got one that was a little better because I’m going through a lot of aa batteries and how to use duct tape on the battery compartment because it pops open plus because it’s small it only fills a small area with fog. That’s why I use a small cage with towels draped over it so that the fog is more dense.
Our duck coop is fairly small, only for like 2 ducks. we don’t lock them up at night, just leave the door open for them to go in and out of from their kennel. I think it should be able to keep the fog dense enough. Thank you so much for your time and help. We will start treatment Saturday as soon as the supplies arrives from Amazon.

Very heavy sad hearts here today… peachy passed away last night overnight. We have a camera to watch them and it was horrific, but it happened fast… she ended up prolapsing… our hearts are hurting… but we have great memories with her. Our other two girls are sad and they were crying, they had tears. Our pekin didn’t leave her side all night.. But we will show them all the love we can…the Oxine AH and nebulizer were arriving today… but we are starting to think aspergilliosis wasn’t the only issue.. rest in peace sweet girl…

Back
Top Bottom