My babies are finally here

Sugar Sand Farm

Songster
12 Years
Apr 24, 2007
North Florida
Yeh They finally arrived this morning. Had alittle trouble getting them but we made it Got up early this morning expecting a call at 6:30 No Call called the PO and was told they weren't there maybe on the 10:00 truck. Waited and finally the phone rang Figures I was out of range and it went to the answering machine. Came in got the message and took off for town (approximately 17 miles away). Got to town and went into the post office only to be told they just left to be delivered to your house. Lady says there was no answer when we called so he just left with them. DuH Sped back to the house luckily my son was home (but I didn't want him to open the box and get the sexes mixed) When I got there the mailman still hadn't delivered them Then just a few minutes later he pulls up. Yah they all arrived safely 6 embdens 4 turkeys and 3 ducklings. They are so sweet. especially the turkeys they already are jumping into my hands. Will try to get some pics ASAP Right now they are all huddled under the light but I have one peeper. Micki

big_smile.png
Home at last!
You will have such fun! We'd love to see their pics.

Back
Top Bottom