Question of the Day - Monday, May 6th, 2024

Earbuds constantly fall out. I must have weird ears! So I use headphones when I need to, on planes and such.
You must have similar ears to mine. I have some wireless earbuds and they'll stay in for a while and then pop right out on their own. I guess that's why they're called "go air pop" earbuds :lau .

I use earbuds because they’re cheap, and easy. I use them mostly to listen to audible books at bedtime and for zoom webinars. I like tht I can wear one and still interact with family while listening
I tried doing that with mine (they're wireless), and I can either hear the media I'm listening to and not catch what someone else is saying, or I can hear what someone else is saying, and not hear the media I'm listening to. My ears are terrible at multitasking. I guess the sound processor isn't the greatest.

I tried doing that with mine (they're wireless), and I can either hear the media I'm listening to and not catch what someone else is saying, or I can hear what someone else is saying, and not hear the media I'm listening to. My ears are terrible at multitasking. I guess the sound processor isn't the greatest.
I’m usually not paying that close attention to either 😂

Back
Top Bottom