American Gamefowl

What breed is the black chicks
They are all the same cross where they are between half and 2/3's Rampuri Aseel with the balance mostly Shuffler with a touch of KC Toppy. The Aseel is the source black and tight down if that is what you are keying in on.

There are more colors in the brood than the picture shows. My son is having too much fun discussing what they grow into with respect to coloration. I keep telling him we will get looks we have not seen before.

Last edited:
They are all the same cross where they are between half and 2/3's Rampuri Aseel with the balance mostly Shuffler with a touch of KC Toppy. The Aseel is the source black and tight down if that is what you are keying in on.

There are more colors in the brood than the picture shows. My son is having too much fun discussing what they grow into with respect to coloration. I keep telling him we will get looks we have not seen before.
Cool. It'll be neat for the kids to see how they feather out. Have you been doing anything with chickens and the schools

Schools, not lately, just public events. My son in particular has been taking over the trained chicken display freeing me up for the aquatic critter side of things. We have an event in Charleston, Missouri this coming Monday. Four hour drive each way.

Schools, not lately, just public events. My son in particular has been taking over the trained chicken display freeing me up for the aquatic critter side of things. We have an event in Charleston, Missouri this coming Monday. Four hour drive each way.
Cool good to hear you're still educating the public,
That rides gonna make for a long day

Cool good to hear you're still educating the public,
That rides gonna make for a long day
Son is learning how to convey concepts with the camera phone. He learned hard way that baiting chicks with large meal worms causes them to scatter.

IMG_1593.jpeg
IMG_1595.jpeg
IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1603.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom