calling any one from missouri

We got 4 1/2" of rain from that storm yesterday and last night.

JT
That's a lotta rain! I don't know how much we got, seems like it's been raining off and on here for weeks. There's two low water bridges on the two miles of gravel road between us and US 60, and we were flooded in yesterday and couldn't get out for a while. It mattered bc we needed to get out teenage Kid out to meet our Pastor so they could get on their way to Kansas City for the summer, where they're going to spend the summer with some other kids canvassing and selling religious literature and giving Bible studies. They did finally make connections.

Then in the evening between 7 and 7:30 we were hunkered down in the basement with SIL and BIL and their two dogs due to a confirmed tornado on the ground in Van Buren about 30 miles north of us. I believe we heard it, it was amazingly loud and some trees were damaged around us and we lost power for a bit, but that's all, thank God. Never did hear anything about it on the news though. Beautiful day today!

No, when these are gone I'm done with chickens. Don't get me wrong, I like having chickens but my assistant Chicken Tender is having a hard time getting around and without him taking care of the chickens we can't travel.

JT
I feel you man. I love raising chickens for so many reasons. My life revolved around them and while I was stuck here with work and other things, it made perfect sense.
But the wanderlust is hitting me hard.

Bees are loving the bee balm.
20240527_085950.jpg

Back
Top Bottom