Day 41 no pip but alive? Huh??

It didn’t make it. Early this morning it pipped maybe? Or scratched the membrane? Either way it opened itself up and died at some point. When I opened up the egg to take a look it just looked all wrong if that makes sense. I don’t think it was ever going to make it all the way through. Thank you for the help and pointers everyone.

It didn’t make it. Early this morning it pipped maybe? Or scratched the membrane? Either way it opened itself up and died at some point. When I opened up the egg to take a look it just looked all wrong if that makes sense. I don’t think it was ever going to make it all the way through. Thank you for the help and pointers everyone.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby. I know it meant a lot to you, to have a descendent of the hen you lost.

I am sad to hear that :(
But thank you for updating, so we know what happened :)

Back
Top Bottom