Mandarin/Wood Duck Hatching Egg Pre-Sale

I have eggs ready to go now! Both mandarin and wood duck eggs. Private message me for more info!

I'm going to offer wood duck and mandarin duck hatching eggs this year in small quantities (probably a dozen or less) if there is any interest. I have extra breeders so I'll definitely have extra eggs. I'd preferably like to sell to people who have experience hatching and raising these species and an adequate pen and setup. PM if you are interested or have any questions! I'm not sure on price yet but I'll probably do $30 an egg or so depending on how many are laid and how much demand there is.
Wood Ducks are fully licensed.

View attachment 3735329
do you still have any hatching eggs available?

I'm going to offer wood duck and mandarin duck hatching eggs this year in small quantities (probably a dozen or less) if there is any interest. I have extra breeders so I'll definitely have extra eggs. I'd preferably like to sell to people who have experience hatching and raising these species and an adequate pen and setup. PM if you are interested or have any questions! I'm not sure on price yet but I'll probably do $30 an egg or so depending on how many are laid and how much demand there is.
Wood Ducks are fully licensed.

View attachment 3735329
do you ship? I live in VA

Back
Top Bottom