Show Me Your Pallet Projects!

I used only the amount of staples that were needed, and I'm doing deep litter bedding. I know they can dig their way to the bottom, if they fixate on one spot, but I don't think it will be a problem.

I had not considered any negative points on using staples in the floor covering. I use dry deep bedding, about 4-12 inches of accumulated litter depending on the time of year. My chickens don't dig all the way to the bottom. I don't think it would be a problem for me as no staples would ever be exposed to even tempt the chickens.

I have grown clematis on twine or wire.

You could put a few small eye hooks or cup hooks across the top wood piece. Then run twine or wire from the hooks to the top of the cattle panel. As the clematis climbs, the twine or wire will disappear.
There's vinyl all across the top, and on the house side. The only wood is the porch support on the left and the porch railing.

There's vinyl all across the top, and on the house side. The only wood is the porch support on the left and the porch railing.
Sorry, I read it wrong. 🤪

If you wanted to just use string or thin wire you could fan it out like this. Only use 1 eye hook at the top of the post and connect to your existing trellis.
Could be done in just a few minutes.
fuzzi's porch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom