The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon Kelsey 🙂 I just got back from physical therapy and now I'm trying to decide if I want to empty more boxes from moving

They work on Tennessee time, which means they will get around to it eventually 😒
Speaking of the job, the plumber has not shown up at all today and still no call saying anything. The helper was here and will be back after lunch 🙏 he laid the shower pad and started putting tiles down.

Good afternoon Sour 🙂 that is so true

When I lived in the FL Keys, I found out about island time. That meant someone would work unless the fishing was good. :rolleyes:

Good afternoon Kelsey 🙂 I just got back from physical therapy and now I'm trying to decide if I want to empty more boxes from moving

They work on Tennessee time, which means they will get around to it eventually 😒
Speaking of the job, the plumber has not shown up at all today and still no call saying anything. The helper was here and will be back after lunch 🙏 he laid the shower pad and started putting tiles down.

Good afternoon Sour 🙂 that is so true
Ohhh okay. If it was me, I would take a nap lol but I understand wanting to get the boxes emptied. And sorry for your troubles with the plumber!!!

Actually could use a little fattening up - down to a 32/30 pant size and still have to cinch up my belt. Ended up freezing 6 meals worth of creamed spinach. Thursday's goal is at least 8 meals worth of stuffed peppers.
It is good to have some meals prepped for later!

Back
Top Bottom