Traveling gossling

We have one goose and she is a wonderful well adjusted sweetie. She is imprinted on us but lives in a coop with her 3 gal pal duck friends. We don't have a farm or ton of land and can't have more, but I would NOT be judgemental and tell someone not to have one. Plenty of people do have one happy goose. Here's our baby, Gabby!View attachment 3826912

I don't want to derail the OP's thread, but did you read the thread I linked? Basically, while a goose can do okay with a flock of other birds, they will always be happier with a flock of their own kind. That is why I will always advise more than one. Not being judgemental, just telling people what I experienced having a single goose and then having a flock.

I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about it and bury the OP's original topic, though, so if you want to discuss it, pop over to that thread I linked that's about the topic and we can talk about it there :)

I don't want to derail the OP's thread, but did you read the thread I linked? Basically, while a goose can do okay with a flock of other birds, they will always be happier with a flock of their own kind. That is why I will always advise more than one. Not being judgemental, just telling people what I experienced having a single goose and then having a flock.

I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about it and bury the OP's original topic, though, so if you want to discuss it, pop over to that thread I linked that's about the topic and we can talk about it there :)
No thank you. We disagree with you and so do many others, and have proof that's just not so. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom