Ursuline Chick

Pics
Thank you everyone for your support.
I am not going to keep this going forever but I wanted to make one more post. She felt no one appreciated her and wanted only her children and one close friend at the grave. With only word of mouth and no announcement, hundreds showed up on a Tuesday morning to see her off.
1713964349548.png

1713964390454.png

1713964431479.png

It is with the greatest sadness I must report the passing of our sister Tracy, known here as Ursuline Chick. She died on March 11th after a long battle with chronic pain and debility. She loved her friends here at BYC.
Some of you know that we were married and I would like to take a moment to tell you something about her. While she was usually shy and private, she was willing to offer sympathy and advice to all who needed it. In her trips around the Sun she was a mother, grandmother, teacher, tax accountant and a Critical Care nurse.
She loved her city, New Orleans, and would proudly tell you that her folks had been here for 300 years. She could wax on about history, culture, geography, hunting, fishing, sailing, cooking, gardening, books, English sports cars and lately, chickens, all from hands on experience. Her skills in the kitchen were unsurpassed, especially with Sicilian and Creole cooking.
She will always be the light and Love of my life.
My heart, Hayden! Much love and light to you and your wife in life and in spirit 💜

Back
Top Bottom