10 Years
Jan 22, 2010
Dunnellon, Fl
Swap and Yard Sale March 20th

Time: 9am-??

Address:

4559 W. Dunklin St.
Dunnellon, Fl 34433

City can be either Citrus Springs or Dunnellon if MapQuest or Google bring it up as Citrus Springs

There will be limited shade, so if you have a craft tent you can bring them. Water and electricity will be available, but electricity is limited so priority will be towards the younger chicks that need it, but we'll try to have enough for everyone.

We'll have cold water available from coolers available for BYC members.

I just tested my grill and it went dead, I'll try to get another for food. We are also considering doing a "Pizza Pool" for BYC members, everyone can pitch in a bit and we can order pizza for those who paid, if you want to do this let us know. If people would like to bring food, you're more than welcome.

We'll make a list on this post when we have people saying what they'll bring. This is not limited just poultry, any livestock or equipment can be brought (within reason lol, don't have space for horses or cattle).

Bringing:
Pampered Pullets will be bringing their usually assortment of supplies and will also bring along Delaware, RIR, and Easter Egger Chicks
Poultry Haven maran chicks, a trio of Old English Game mixes, a dark cornish hen, and some fertile eggs from Button Quail, Coturnix quail, Seramas, and possibly some ginger red oeg
ConchRepublic and Shadowhills white orp hen, horse tack and other assorted stuff for sale
Fluffy Butt Her menagerie of chickens
SeminoleWind JG chicks, Salmon Faverolle chicks, BLRW chicks
ladybug4ut1 sizzles, button quail, bantam buff brahama trio, 2 buff khaki Campbell drakes, a blue sizzle roo and whatever else
hatches
Mr_fixit_77 BCM chicks and maybe some eggs
A.T. Hagan Delaware roosters and one Black Jersey Giant cockbird hatched May 1st of last year originating from Sand Hill Preservation Center
Ra Serama chicks
Silly Probably more than can fit in the Dub Bus
tongue.png

3chickensBCM chicks, silkies
trinacliff Buff Brahmas and Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs
Floridamama Trio of Grown Guineas, young Jersey Giant pullet (black), young Turken pullets, Jersey Giant chicks, RIR, cuckoo maran chick, Cinnimon Queens female chicks, various other chicks
HighSpringsChix Dels

Looking for:
A.T. Hagan White and brown leghorn roos and a RIR roo, prefferably under 2 years
paddock36 silky roo (preferably white or blue), white silky hen, and 2 polish chicks
Fluffy Butt GLWs, JG hens or pullets
ConchRepublic and Shadowhills Call Ducks, Golden Polish
Poultry Haven Seramas
Cochins_Of_Hyrule show-quality Silver Phoenix hens, sebrights, and possibly standard cochins.
Ra fertile Buff Toulouse Gander
Heather08 Seramas and Black banty orps

Last edited:
Okay, so thinking of changing it to the 20th of March. This okay with everyone?

*Edit* Found out my rooster finally went fertile with our hens. Anyone wanting gypsy eggs we get one a day. We can stock up a few. Will also have BCM/Gypsy and White Orp/Gypsy Cross eggs. Can't guarantee hatch rates though. We're going to throw a few in the bator this week though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom