Bantam Partridge Wyandotte hatching eggs 10+ NPIP

Danny39

Songster
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Up for your consideration are 10+ extras of my Bantam Partridge Wyandotte hatching eggs. The girls are laying well right now and not broody (knock on wood) so I should be able to send plenty of extras.
These little bantams are very sweet and calm and the roo's are very attentive and good to there hens and I have yet to have a Partridge roo that was aggressive towards people. My girls have excellent, clear lacing. And the boys are very well put together and gorgeous. As with most Partridge dottes there is work to be done with the tails all though I have seen improvement in some of there offspring in just one generation. I am now using 2 of those pullets in my breeding program. These are nice looking birds that I acquired from various show breeders, no hatchery stock.
Eggs are individually bubble wrapped and placed in the large USPS Priority box padded well with finely shredded paper. This batch will be sent out on Saturday April 30th, Priority mail.
I have gotten very good reports of fertility and hatchability on these eggs and the few that I have set hatched well with no help needed. Very strong and vibrant chicks!
There are no guarantees implied on hatching eggs as there are too many things that can happen to eggs once they leave my hands. Thanks for your interest and good luck bidding!
This is a PayPal auction.
47690_chicken_pics_015.jpg

47690_chicken_pics_019.jpg

Please ignore the other birds in the background, I no longer have them.
47690_partridge_wyandotte_hens_002_2.jpg

47690_chicken_pics_018.jpg

Here are a few pictures taken just a few days ago. Sorry but a couple of them turned out a little blurry and it was really bright outside so they look a little washed out to me in these photos. I think the color in the first few pictures above is more accurate. And the little black and white one is a Cuckoo d'Anver, she is part of the Partridge family but she has not laid any eggs yet. She is just a pet and this is the only group of birds she likes! lol
47690_partridge_family_and_s_l_brahmas_march_2010_001.jpg

47690_partridge_family_and_s_l_brahmas_march_2010_005.jpg

47690_partridge_family_and_s_l_brahmas_march_2010_004.jpg

47690_partridge_family_and_s_l_brahmas_march_2010_002.jpg

47690_partridge_family_and_s_l_brahmas_march_2010_003.jpg

Hi Brent
I wanted to let you know. All the eggs I got from you developed. All but 4 hatched, yesterday and today. I now have 37 assorted chicks in my living room. Your partridge wyandotte bantams, buff plymouth rock bantams, and assorted japs.
Thanks
Danny

Quote:
That's fantastic! Thanks for the update. I thought I was bad, at least my chicks stay in the spare bedroom! lol (Only for a few days)

Brent
I dont have any spare rooms. The incubator is in my bedroom, till the chances of a cold night are over. Then it goes inn the garage. The chicks will only stay in the living room for three days. Or till my wife threatens to kill them or me!
Thanks again for the eggs!
Danny

Quote:
Thank you so much for the compliment. All of my Partridge dotte's are from breeders who show there stock, the last trio I actually bought while at the Ohio Nationals. Talk about a kid in a candy store!! lol It's a good thing I only brought a small amount of cash with me to the show or I could have gotten into some real trouble.
roll.png

Quote:
When do you get paid? lol I have been running these for several weeks now.
hu.gif
Glad to know your still in the market for them.

Back
Top Bottom