Bantam valbazen dosage

JensChickies

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 26, 2014
California
Good Afternoon BYC! I just picked up four bantam cochins. Super cute. They are in quarantine and I want to worm them. I use Valbazen as a wormer, but I have never had bantams before! How much valbazen for these little guys. They are 16 week pullets. Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• 20241003_123850.jpg
    20241003_123850.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 8
Valbazen dosage is 0.08 ml per pound. Are they around a pound or closer to 2 pounds? You can use a kitchen scale to weigh them, or hold one, weigh yourself with the chicken, and again without the chicken to determine their weight. I would get a 1 ml needle-less syringe at your local pharmacy. They will give you a couple free for medicating a baby or animal. 0.08 ml is just below the 0.1 ml mark. Give it once orally and repeat it again in 10 days.

Valbazen dosage is 0.08 ml per pound. Are they around a pound or closer to 2 pounds? You can use a kitchen scale to weigh them, or hold one, weigh yourself with the chicken, and again without the chicken to determine their weight. I would get a 1 ml needle-less syringe at your local pharmacy. They will give you a couple free for medicating a baby or animal. 0.08 ml is just below the 0.1 ml mark.Give it once orally and repeat it again in 10 days.
Thank you! My guess maybe 1lb. So tiny!

Back
Top Bottom