aquarii_N

In the Brooder
Sep 8, 2024
illinois
My blind hen is getting SEVERELY bullied to the point of broken skin and missing a LOT of feathers. We can’t give her a good enough home here, and if anyone is in or near our location who takes in injured or disabled hens, we need to rehome her FAST before she gets so badly hurt that there might not be recovery. We are located in Southern Illinois. Would it be possible to find this hen a better home?

Note: Culling this hen is the LAST option for me, if there is a possibility for a better life, i have to take it. PLEASE RESPOND!

Crossing my fingers:

My mother gave away some beekeeping equipment earlier in the day, and as it turned out, they had a flock of six young chickens! We decided that it would be best if the hen went to live with this family. I’m praying that everything will turn out OK and our hen will successfully fit in with the “babies”.
Thank you @MamaPoult !!!!!!!

Crossing my fingers:

My mother gave away some beekeeping equipment earlier in the day, and as it turned out, they had a flock of six young chickens! We decided that it would be best if the hen went to live with this family. I’m praying that everything will turn out OK and our hen will successfully fit in with the “babies”.
Thank you @MamaPoult !!!!!!!
Yay!!! That is so wonderful to hear🥰! I hope she is as happy as can be at her new home!

Back
Top Bottom