Buff or light brahams??

nnheacox

Chirping
May 11, 2024
I was thinking we had one buff and one light Brahma, but now I’m not so sure. They’re starting to look more similar. What do y’all think??

Attachments

• IMG_5330.jpeg
    IMG_5330.jpeg
    773.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5331.jpeg
    IMG_5331.jpeg
    643.3 KB · Views: 7
Looks like both are Buff, but they seem alot lighter then what you usually see with Buff Brahmas. Are they full Brahma or mixed?

Looks like both are Buff, but they seem alot lighter then what you usually see with Buff Brahmas. Are they full Brahma or mixed?
I’m not entirely sure. They came from Rural King and the bin said “Buff and Light Brahma Pullets”.

If you bought them from a store, like Rural King, they are most likely purebred. They are both Buff Brahmas. You just didn't get a Light Brahma.
We’re good with that :) My daughter picked them out and she’s obsessed 🤣 One was just much lighter when we got them so I just assumed. This is our first flock so we’re still learning color variations.

I’m not entirely sure. They came from Rural King and the bin said “Buff and Light Brahma Pullets”.
Yup, like GirlsHuntToo said, they're probably purebred and they are both Buffs! I've never seen one have so little markings around the neck and tail, though! Love Brahmas, sweetest things.

Back
Top Bottom