Chick cozy incubator

K2207

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2024
I don’t see too much about this incubator on here… Looks really good from what I see so I purchased two of them and so far like it more than the nurture right 360s but who knows after so many batches. Wondering how it will hold up over time. I just set my first batch of eggs. Govee is reading perfectly spot on for temp and humidity. I do wish there was bantam trays, but overall seems good… will see how it does in 21 days.

IMG_6689.jpeg

I don’t see too much about this incubator on here… Looks really good from what I see so I purchased two of them and so far like it more than the nurture right 360s but who knows after so many batches. Wondering how it will hold up over time. I just set my first batch of eggs. Govee is reading perfectly spot on for temp and humidity. I do wish there was bantam trays, but overall seems good… will see how it does in 21 days.
This is the one I bought. My first hatch of locally sourced eggs, I was able to have 24 out of 25 hatch! All are still doing well and are now 15 weeks old. Those were all large eggs.
I just started another batch that includes silky eggs and I'm worried about the egg turner with those...I'm not that experienced and while they do move when the turner does its thing, they don't move "all the way" like the bigger eggs do. Also, it is maintaining heat and humidity fine, but I cannot get the day timer to work right.

This is the one I bought. My first hatch of locally sourced eggs, I was able to have 24 out of 25 hatch! All are still doing well and are now 15 weeks old. Those were all large eggs.
I just started another batch that includes silky eggs and I'm worried about the egg turner with those...I'm not that experienced and while they do move when the turner does its thing, they don't move "all the way" like the bigger eggs do. Also, it is maintaining heat and humidity fine, but I cannot get the day timer to work right.
Okay! I started some silkies in it, I do agree I wish the trays were more like the maticoopx or they offered some kind of bantam egg turners. I think it works great as a lockdown incubator, I have 4 of them now.

Back
Top Bottom