Chick issues?? Please help

Chicken_Trainer2007

In the Brooder
Aug 29, 2021
I have a silkie frizzle I just bought from a zoo, she does this weird head movement and I’ve looked everywhere online about it and it says it’s a vitamin deficiency but when I go see the videos it looks nothing like her issue, please help me figure out what’s wrong with her. She is a vary heathy 2 month old chick and her crop is always full. Here’s a video(she moves her head like this anytime she shakes)

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03d_FuZLWYg4-8w4ep2cZ5mbg

I don't have a video of mine doing it, but Charlotte is a chocolate silkie I bought from a breeder over a year ago, as a chick with 3 others.

She did that. I gave them Poultry Cell or Nutra-Drench water from then on a few times a week. Sometimes I thought that was helping but it never left. A few months later, I tried a human Vit E twice a day, followed by scrambled eggs. That was helping!

She's greatly improved, but is 15 months old now and still has a little bit of a "tick."

I don't have a video of mine doing it, but Charlotte is a chocolate silkie I bought from a breeder over a year ago, as a chick with 3 others.

She did that. I gave them Poultry Cell or Nutra-Drench water from then on a few times a week. Sometimes I thought that was helping but it never left. A few months later, I tried a human Vit E twice a day, followed by scrambled eggs. That was helping!

She's greatly improved, but is 15 months old now and still has a little bit of a "tick."
Thank you so much, I will try that for her starting tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom