Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemychix

Songster
11 Years
Oct 14, 2008
Moulton Iowa
Quote:
They are double material and reinforced with a decorative stitch around the outside for extra durability. Heavy duty safety snaps. These snaps stay snapped but would unsnap in an emergency if your chicken got caught on something. I love this feature and will only use them on mine. WE all know how our chickens can get into trouble.
wink.png
You will not find a better made saddle. If you want the heart I seal it with a no fray glue .
Got a bunch of new fabric! I have almost anything you can imagine. I've made a lot of hens happy!

$3.25 each for the hen saddles
$2.75 wing protector
Scotch guard waterproof protection is extra 25 cents each saddle.

Shipping is usually in 1 to 2 days from order paid. I know once you need them you need them soon.
NO limit take as many or as few as you want. These are standard size but I have some bantam sized too. Be sure to tell me if what kind of bantams. I have a small and xsmall.
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

I am making roo and hen harnesses. They are designed like the saddles but with more elastic that goes under the belly with extra snaps so they are easy to put on. These are $4.50 each. I have some awesome new roo material. I have pirate skull, tractor, dragons and flames, stars, or plain colors with the star sewn on it in your choice off acccent.

Shoulder/wing protector can be added for $2.75 making the final price $6. These can be removed as needed.
17124_100_0263.jpg

17124_100_0307.jpg

New fabric to chose from. The butterfly camo is a denim material.

17124_100_0219.jpg

17124_100_0218.jpg

Just a few samples. Many more combinations. Harness samples are the pirate and dragon/flames. Can make them girly too. These samples don't have the leash loops on them because they are on order at the time I took the pics. Your harness will have them on the back.

17124_100_0223.jpg

17124_100_0224.jpg

17124_100_0222.jpg

17124_100_0221.jpg

I make diapers too.

Last edited:
those are beautiful!!!! how kind of you to offer them at such a steal!!! all my girls have saddles already, so i cant buy anymore right now. But i wanted to compliment you on them!!!!
thumbsup.gif

These are standard size but I made up about 10 bantam size. I am making more today. It's been raining here all week so I got them done.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom