EPIC CHICKEN BREED GUESSING GAME.

Apr 13, 2021
Australia
Let's play a game if you want, just say yes. Pick a breed to succeed take a guess. Keep it neat don't make a mess.

Ok so here is how the game goes if you even want to play I shall go first in describing a breed of chook and y'all can try figure out what breed it is. Who ever guess correctly takes a turn you can make it as complex as you want as in your info.

Ok this breed is one of the tallest breeds. Egg colour light brown and medium size. Primary use is exhibition. Can be aggressive. Has a Y in its name. Apparently and ancient breed dating back some 3500 years. Originated in South East Asia. Rugged and known for long life. Described as having long yellow legs and muscular thighs. Thick skulls with almost evil looking slanting eyes and yellow beaks. Small red walnut comb, wattles and earlobes.
They have tight-knit hard feathers that are compact on their bodies with a long downward-pointing tail. They are tall and look very much like a mini raptor in the way that they carry themselves. Colours are Black, White, Red, Wheaton, Red Pyle, Black Breasted Red and Spangled.

WHose that chicken

Let's play a game if you want, just say yes. Pick a breed to succeed take a guess. Keep it neat don't make a mess.

Ok so here is how the game goes if you even want to play I shall go first in describing a breed of chook and y'all can try figure out what breed it is. Who ever guess correctly takes a turn you can make it as complex as you want as in your info.

Ok this breed is one of the tallest breeds. Egg colour light brown and medium size. Primary use is exhibition. Can be aggressive. Has a Y in its name. Apparently and ancient breed dating back some 3500 years. Originated in South East Asia. Rugged and known for long life. Described as having long yellow legs and muscular thighs. Thick skulls with almost evil looking slanting eyes and yellow beaks. Small red walnut comb, wattles and earlobes.
They have tight-knit hard feathers that are compact on their bodies with a long downward-pointing tail. They are tall and look very much like a mini raptor in the way that they carry themselves. Colours are Black, White, Red, Wheaton, Red Pyle, Black Breasted Red and Spangled.

WHose that chicken
I want to play! I guess Malay chicken!

Yes Malay.. both of U go lol.
This breed comes in only a standard variety and is a new breed to be imported to the US. Before recently, it was only owned by royalty in Indonesia and now there are contest based around the unique trait this bird has. There is no set color standard and it is not a recognised breed in the APA. It has a two word name, as well as a nickname

Back
Top Bottom