Everyone’s favorite question… Jenn or cockerel

Jun 27, 2024
Hi! I got this guy at 8 weeks and was assured they were a puller from the hatchery. About a month later they are looking very rooster like. The feathers are different than my other Easter egger so is their comb and behavior. Wanted thoughts before I contacted the hatchery.

Attachments

• IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3005.jpeg
    IMG_3005.jpeg
    617.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3002.jpeg
    IMG_3002.jpeg
    647.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2998.jpeg
    IMG_2998.jpeg
    710.9 KB · Views: 9
Thank you all for the replies. It really annoys me because I was exchanging this one for a cockerel that they gave me. I understood because the first batch I got was chicks and maybe it was a mistake but got this one at 8 weeks and thought the comb was suspiciously dark but didn’t think too much. Really grinds my gears. If you’re in Washington do not buy from Baxter Barn

Thank you all for the replies. It really annoys me because I was exchanging this one for a cockerel that they gave me. I understood because the first batch I got was chicks and maybe it was a mistake but got this one at 8 weeks and thought the comb was suspiciously dark but didn’t think too much. Really grinds my gears. If you’re in Washington do not buy from Baxter Barn
I’m so sorry. :hugs

Oh. Sorry I didn't see this post. Sorry you have to give him away.😢

Back
Top Bottom