Girls vs Girls

I'm alive.

Asked our principal at school to resign today. (Yep, courage moment)

Have more goslings on lockdown. My birds are ok. Make it through anniversary of my dads death, and I'm waiting for chinese to be delivered.

Next.
hugs.gif

Hey Amigas! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I hope to see you guys later tonight!

Hi Kevin and Cochin!

Since last we chatted:
1. Asked our school principle to resign (she desearved it...not that she's going)
2. hatching out lots of E V E R Y T H I N G
3. Just came home from a fund raiser
4. I'm tired, but good. I've read and watched all the twilight movies now, they are quite good btw.

5. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO???

Hi Kevin and Cochin!

Since last we chatted:
1. Asked our school principle to resign (she desearved it...not that she's going)
3.  Just came home from a fund raiser
4.  I'm tired, but good.  I've read and watched all the twilight movies now, they are quite good btw.

5.  WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO???

Well, been selling 2 month old geese. Been selling a lot of things in general xD
Wow,why are you asking her to resign? :hugs

Hi Kevin and Cochin!

Since last we chatted:
3. Just came home from a fund raiser
4. I'm tired, but good. I've read and watched all the twilight movies now, they are quite good btw.

5. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO???
Sounds like you've been quite busy amiga!

I've redecorated my aquarium this weekend and helped with a yard sale.
Hey,can I join??
Of course

Cochin, she's lied to parents and asked folks to do some things she ought not to have, and as an administration, I truly expect her to know what she's doing. We've lost parents over her. Very sad indeed, but since I promised not to tell the stories of the others, which is our proof of her lies, I can't prove it unless they speak up. Most of the parents i've talked to are supposed to be talkint to her boss.

Back
Top Bottom