Guinea update

TheTarantulaDude

In the Brooder
May 1, 2023
So out of our four guineas I’m pretty sure we got three girls and one boy, surprisingly our boy is the friendliest but doesn’t go out of his way to interact with people, however today I got to pick him up and he’s been very tolerant of letting me pet him, we named him Mr. J

Attachments

• E1844DBA-3761-4FA2-A87F-B5F7AA46A6C0.jpeg
    E1844DBA-3761-4FA2-A87F-B5F7AA46A6C0.jpeg
    654.8 KB · Views: 24
So out of our four guineas I’m pretty sure we got three girls and one boy, surprisingly our boy is the friendliest but doesn’t go out of his way to interact with people, however today I got to pick him up and he’s been very tolerant of letting me pet him, we named him Mr. J
CUTE 🥰...guineas normally aren't that tame. It's always the roosters that are the friendliest. Out of all my hatches over the past two years almost every roos was super friendly and found great homes.

CUTE 🥰...guineas normally aren't that tame. It's always the roosters that are the friendliest. Out of all my hatches over the past two years almost every roos was super friendly and found great homes.
Yeah I gotta admit I’m surprised! They even stay in our yard (mostly…) and they…while louder than our chickens don’t make as much noise! I think raising them with Cochins and rustic rocks certainly helped a bunch! 😂

Back
Top Bottom