Hello!!!

SubjectFerret

In the Brooder
Aug 29, 2024
Ohio
I've been wanting to raise chickens for a few years now and finally have my first flock. I just got them this year. And I've got all kinds of questions about them. I've got 15 chickens right now. Most of them are Ameraucana. I've also got Creme Legbar, an Olive Egger, Jersey Giant, Cinnamon Queen, Black Sexlink, & Buff Orpingtons (my bf couldn't remember what chicken breeds I wanted so he bought some of each breed available lol). They're still young and not laying eggs yet. I'm really looking forward to getting my first egg from them and that there will be colored eggs. I love how smart they are and how they all have different personalities. And just having chickens is a dream come true for me. Other than chickens, I've got 3 dogs. My dogs love the chickens & haven't posed any threat to them. And I'm excited to be a part of your group. Thank you!!

I've been wanting to raise chickens for a few years now and finally have my first flock. I just got them this year. And I've got all kinds of questions about them. I've got 15 chickens right now. Most of them are Ameraucana. I've also got Creme Legbar, an Olive Egger, Jersey Giant, Cinnamon Queen, Black Sexlink, & Buff Orpingtons (my bf couldn't remember what chicken breeds I wanted so he bought some of each breed available lol). They're still young and not laying eggs yet. I'm really looking forward to getting my first egg from them and that there will be colored eggs. I love how smart they are and how they all have different personalities. And just having chickens is a dream come true for me. Other than chickens, I've got 3 dogs. My dogs love the chickens & haven't posed any threat to them. And I'm excited to be a part of your group. Thank you!!
I love the cream legbars and buff orpingtons! I have some as well! Let me know if you need help with anything!

Alt-WELCOME-farmer-connie-1.gif
:frow

Back
Top Bottom