Help identify this game bird pair

Jbirds93

Hatching
Oct 3, 2024
Hello there. I am not new to chickens but new-er to the game birds community. I really just enjoy the hardiness of them and the beautiful colors that they can create. I was recently gifted a pair. They were assumed to be "greys" but I would love some more insight on if they truly are and if not what they may be. I can usually identify most common backyard breeds but there are so many with the game birds that I don't even know where to start. Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• 20240926_080214.jpg
    20240926_080214.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240926_080212.jpg
    20240926_080212.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Hello there. I am not new to chickens but new-er to the game birds community. I really just enjoy the hardiness of them and the beautiful colors that they can create. I was recently gifted a pair. They were assumed to be "greys" but I would love some more insight on if they truly are and if not what they may be. I can usually identify most common backyard breeds but there are so many with the game birds that I don't even know where to start. Thanks in advance for any help!
You mean Gamefowl?

Game Birds are Quail, Pheasant, Turkey, & such.

They don't really look like any particular variety/Strain, but probably a blend, or mixed with something else.

Back
Top Bottom