I couldn't get into byc for a few days.
my server locked me out and wanted me to log in. of course I am computer challenged so I can't do that. instead I figured out a back door way to get in here. still can't do FB though.
we are having nice days with rain just before night. today I got the lawn mower going and did a few laps to get the cobwebs out.
the fruit trees are blooming. the rhubarb is almost ready for pie. even the grapes are budding.
I am still cleaning and fixing and re arranging in the shop. today I built a large shelf for odds and ends of lumber and plywood under the stairs. still have to make brackets to hold the shelf up. I removed the extension table from the planer and cut it shorter for this shelf. I don't plane enough long boards to warrant using up space for an extension table.
today it was 65F and sunny. that was plenty warm for me. supposed to go up into the 70's soon. I hope I can survive. lol

today it was 65F and sunny. that was plenty warm for me. supposed to go up into the 70's soon. I hope I can survive. lol
Perfect weather.
I'm too warm In the 70s also
I missed the northern lights. I was sleeping and I went out at 4:30 am, but I didn't see any. People posted pictures about 11pm so they were visible down here... until the clouds rolled in

Back
Top Bottom