Howdy

nwTarrant

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2024
Ontario, Canada
Hi BYC people,

We've had chickens for a little over 2 years as a pet with benefits. Looking to get more into doing it as well as get help on specific issues. We currently have 3 Rhode Island Reds. The best part about raising backyard chickens is watching them interact with the yard and things in it, and seeing them destroy cantaloupe in record time.

My other hobbies are computer programming and home renovations.

I've used BYC as a source of information when I couldn't find information on my own. I have Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens which, although a good primer, sometimes lacks the detail required to correctly map the information to real life (at least for a someone inexperienced). I decided to join BYC to solve a current problem that I wasn't able to figure out on my own.

Hi BYC people,

We've had chickens for a little over 2 years as a pet with benefits. Looking to get more into doing it as well as get help on specific issues. We currently have 3 Rhode Island Reds. The best part about raising backyard chickens is watching them interact with the yard and things in it, and seeing them destroy cantaloupe in record time.

My other hobbies are computer programming and home renovations.

I've used BYC as a source of information when I couldn't find information on my own. I have Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens which, although a good primer, sometimes lacks the detail required to correctly map the information to real life (at least for a someone inexperienced). I decided to join BYC to solve a current problem that I wasn't able to figure out on my own.
Welcome. Please feel free to tell us your issue.

Back
Top Bottom