ID HELP Please!

starlabs

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 29, 2012
I have several ducks that I'd like help in knowing their breeds. In this 1st picture I have 3 ducks and then in the next 3 pictures I have individual pictures of the same 3 ducks.

Here is another duck below that I need Identifying.

Finally, I need to know the identity of the 2 ducks in the photo below. They both of a little white on their chests.

Okay, my guesses in order going from the second picture down:

Cayuga, if it doesn't have white on its chest (it doesn't look like it). If it does, black swedish.

Crested rouen

Blue Swedish

Not really sure on this guy - maybe someone else can help?

Since you said they have some black, black swedish.

Of course, if they're not all purebred, then the black ones with the white could be all kinds of mixes. I once had a rouen/pekin cross drake that looked exactly like a black swedish. In fact, they could all be really pretty mixes.

It looks like you have some black swedish or cayuga crosses. Pure cayugas won't have any white on them and yours look like they have some white on their "chins". THough cayugas will get white body feathers with age.
The blue one with a white chest looks like a blue swedish.
The puffy headed one looks like a khaki campbell, though I would say cross as the tuft on her head is not the correct color for a khaki.
The lighter brown one looks like a buff cross (too light to be a khaki, yet too dark to be a pure buff)

And the two black ones do look like cayugas, but only pure if solid black (no white on chins, chest, bills or feet) and if they don't have eye stripes (I've found that a lot of cayuga crosses have eye stripes that are only noticable in the right light)

I have several ducks that I'd like help in knowing their breeds. In this 1st picture I have 3 ducks and then in the next 3 pictures I have individual pictures of the same 3 ducks.

I think these three are blue Swedish, Cayuga and Crested khaki Campbell or buff.

This looks like a cayuga.

I think this is a crested khaki Campbell or a buff.

Blue Swedish

Here is another duck below that I need Identifying.

Buff

Finally, I need to know the identity of the 2 ducks in the photo below. They both of a little white on their chests.

Mix of perhaps Khaki Campbell, Cayuga, or Mallard

Back
Top Bottom