is any one else in TN?????

hey i posted because i am going to get back in poultry after coyotes wiped us out!! what do you guys and gals sell? heres a list of what im looking for!! DOES ANY ONE ON HERE HAVE QUAIL,PEAFOWL, or PHEASANTS???oh all most for got does any one have a EGG TUNER FOR SALE???
CHICKENS DUCKS GEESE

RED PYLE OLD ENGLISH CRESTED TOULOUSE
MILLE FLEUR CAYUGA AFRICANS
BLUE or BLACK SILKIES RUNNERS
MOTTLED CHOCHINS
FRIZZLE CHOCHINS
SEBRIGHTS
SILVER SPANGLED HAMBURGS
ANCONAS
CORNISH
GOLDEN POLISH
PHOENIX
TURKEYS

ROYAL PALMS
if you have a breed listed or a breed not listed please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I raise Sizzles, (Silkie/Cochin Frizzles) in Splash, Blue and Buff, Black Silkies and Bantam Salmon Faverolles.

You have a good list there, Good luck with your replenishing. There is a nice gal on BYC that goes by the name of Starwalker Fallen Angel. She lives Between Nashville & Knoxville on I 40 and she has tons of breeds. He goal is to have some of each, I think. She might could help you out.

hey thanks but just so every one one here knows i am building a new pen and need supplies because we have been out of poultry for almost 2years!!

Last edited:
My husband and I live in Murfreesboro (not sure if hes signed up for this forum with his own screen name) but we live about a mile away from MTSU's campus in a nice little duplex. Weve got a reasonably sized backyard and my husband decided that we need some chickens and Im all for it! Does anyone know where I can find laws and regulations for cities in TN? Also, does anyone reccomend any particular breeds of hens for a more "domesticated" life? They wont be living inside but the most they will have to run around is probally about 20ft square. We are looking at the chicken arcs for the coop situation. We are looking forward to using the eggs but we will not raise the chickens to butcher.

Thanks for your help!
Eva

I woul recomend a small flock of bantams. They won't require as much room and the varietys are numerous.The smaller breeds are usually so cute netghbors won't complain ,but take an interest!(except for my neighbor lol)

Back
Top Bottom