Just Hatched!

Jaxx_

Chirping
May 25, 2024
My chick just hatched and is doing great but he keeps hitting the other chick egg that’s pipped. Should I be worried..?

My chick just hatched and is doing great but he keeps hitting the other chick egg that’s pipped. Should I be worried..?
Don't worry! It will give the one in the shell encouragement to keep working to get out. Totally normal. Sometimes the first one out even pecks at the pipped spot on the others, but I've never had any problems caused by it. Enjoy your new babies!

Don't worry! It will give the one in the shell encouragement to keep working to get out. Totally normal. Sometimes the first one out even pecks at the pipped spot on the others, but I've never had any problems caused by it. Enjoy your new babies!
Okay thank you so much 💕

I just came across your new post. I just replied to your other one, so I’m a bit behind. One has hatched? Great news! Hope to see photos soon.

I just came across your new post. I just replied to your other one, so I’m a bit behind. One has hatched? Great news! Hope to see photos soon.
Yes! He’s doing good just super sleepy poor thing that was a lot
Of work.

Attachments

• IMG_2219.jpeg
    IMG_2219.jpeg
    443.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2221.jpeg
    IMG_2221.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2222.jpeg
    IMG_2222.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 4
Yes! He’s doing good just super sleepy poor thing that was a lot
Of work.
Congratulations! Precious chick. My favorite photo’s the one where he’s asleep. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom