Kirkland, WA - 3 FREE hens to good home/ RIR, Delaware, EasterEgger - I can transport a reasonable d

R3ranch

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 2, 2010
All 3 of these hens used to me good layers and I believe they still will be, but I no longer can let them free-range the yard. Ever since they were relegated to the pen/coop, egg production went down. I'm thinking that if they had room to move and graze, they'd get right back in the swing of things. Either way, I want to find them a place where they can live out their lives regardless of egg production (at the request of my wife and kids). These are urban chickens, but would do fine anywhere I'm sure.

I raised the RED and the Delaware from chicks; both are docile and in great health. They are 2.5 years old. I adopted the EE from someone on BYC as 2 year old making her about 4 years old. She too is healthy, docile and friendly. The RED thinks she's the boss until EE says otherwise. The Delaware (largest of the 3) sits lowesst on the totem pole)

RED - "Ruby"
EE - "Rita"
Delaware - "Rose"

I will provide whatever layer pellet and scratch I have left as well a hanging feeder and large waterer. I'm not in a huge hurry to move the birds and want to make sure they go somewhere they will fit in.

Thanks for looking,
Matt
206 714 1803

Back
Top Bottom