Magpie Duck Hatching Egg Lead?

KelseaV

In the Brooder
Apr 14, 2021
My family would love to hatch some Magpie Ducklings. We only found two hatchries that sell them, one has bad reviews and the other was $15 per egg plus shipping (out of our budget for 20ish eggs). I'd be happy to buy from individuals as well, we've browsed Facebook Marketplace, Craigstlist and Ebay with no luck. Does anyone have any leads?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't see a thread here for each state? I'm in Oregon...

I have tried posting locally on Facebook groups for our region, and even joined groups for surrounding states and no leads.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't see a thread here for each state? I'm in Oregon...

I have tried posting locally on Facebook groups for our region, and even joined groups for surrounding states and no leads.
Metzer sells them, but the price per egg is almost the same as st run anyways for most of their breeds, so at that point you may as well just get ducklings since fertile eggs aren't guaranteed to all hatch (that said, they do guarantee that at least 80% will show some development)

Back
Top Bottom