My Easter Egger Polly

Tuk Tuk

Chirping
Aug 18, 2024
Hello I am trying to find out what breeds might make up my Easter Egger Polly. She is called Polly because she has 5 Toes. Part of my reason for wanting to know is that I would like to breed with her and I'm not sure what the best rooster to use would be. Here she is
image000000.jpeg

It's hard to say anything for sure when it comes to Easter Eggers. The five toes could come from Faverolle heritage, and the crest might mean she had some Legbar in her. I'd guess she is a mix of mixes. What type of roosters do you have? What are your goals for breeding?

It's hard to say anything for sure when it comes to Easter Eggers. The five toes could come from Faverolle heritage, and the crest might mean she had some Legbar in her. I'd guess she is a mix of mixes. What type of roosters do you have? What are your goals for breeding?
I don't have roosters yet, I am planning to add them but want to know what the best roosters would be for her and indeed the rest of my flock.
I was hoping to be able to breed my pure sussex hens,they are speckled buff and millefluer, but wanted to possibly produce some coloured egg layers as well. It's just the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom