San Francisco Bay Area: Need to re-home 4 beautiful, laying hens

Chickadise

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2020
Hi,

We have 4 beautiful laying hens in the Bay Area. We love them but cannot keep them because we are moving far away.

Two of them are Australorps (light brown eggs), one is a Black Copper Maran (beautiful dark brown eggs), and the last one is a Whiting True Blue (blue eggs). They are all healthy, vaccinated and about 3 years old.

We would like to give them to someone who will treat them well. We also want to keep them together. Happy to help with getting them to you if you are in the SF Bay Area vicinity.

Attachments

• IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    717 KB · Views: 8
  • tempImageHTPqkV.png
    tempImageHTPqkV.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
Hi! I'm located in San Jose, I'd love to rehome your hens. Here's my current flock right now, only 2 so far. They free range in my backyard and eat lots of yummy fresh veg in my garden!
nugget.png
broil.png

Aaw, they are beautiful! Are you interested in seeing our hens? 6 is a perfect number for a flock (we used to have 6 but 2 died due to a fox and the 4th of July, unfortunately).

Aaw, they are beautiful! Are you interested in seeing our hens? 6 is a perfect number for a flock (we used to have 6 but 2 died due to a fox and the 4th of July, unfortunately).
Yes! I'd love to. And that's so sad, I'm sorry about that :(

Back
Top Bottom