New Member...

TC Schmidt

In the Brooder
Mar 17, 2023
Hey, my name is Tyler but you can call me TC... I'm starting with 3 adopted chickens, 2 Rhode Island Reds and a Leghorn, from a co worker but am about to have 4 more, making it 7 and will be keeping more livestock and am starting to get into "micro farming" a bit until we move out to the property and begin larger scale farming. I originally came to find out more about one of them not doing too well, but have since figured things out and all is well.
I look forward to discussing the ins and outs of Chicken Farming and am excided to grow my flock.

Last edited:
Hey, my name is Tyler but you can call me TC... I'm starting with 3 adopted chickens, 2 Rhode Island Reds and a Leghorn, from a co worker but am about to have 4 more, making it 7 and will be keeping more livestock and am starting to get into "micro farming" a bit until we move out to the property and begin larger scale farming. I originally came to find out more about one of them not doing too well, but have since figured things out and all is well.
I look forward to discussing the ins and outs of Chicken Farming and am excided to grow my flock.
Welcome to BYC!

Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom